Sunday, July 10, 2011

Key West

I know, I know, I must be crazy. I'm in the middle of paradise and blogging away. Sadly, it's true. What is worse I think is the fact that I had this almost uncontrollable urge to turn into every Target I passed along the way (and that's alot of Targets on a 7 hour drive). I did control myself however. Probably more so because my husband would have killed me and I really wanted to just get here. This is my husband's hometown so we don't do very many touristy things. Well, that and we can't afford for the 4 of us to do pricey tourist things either. We have a timeshare here so that makes the trip affordable. We could only manage to get the condo here for 4 nights though so we will be heading for Bonita Springs (Coconut Pointe) on Thursday for 3 nights. I know, you all feel soooo sorry for me. lol I'm still on the hunt though for ideas and things to use in my classroom. A teacher never stops thinking about education.

1 comment:

  1. Oh.My.Goodness!! You DO need a vacation! Tom, take her tech toys away!! Hide them! Quick! :)
    Enjoy yourself! Don't think about school! It will be here soon enough....and about six weeks in, you'll be dreaming about KW! Have fun!

    Color Me Happy in Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete