Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Another Creation

Well this is my second post this week for Monday Made It but that's just goes to show how much fun it can be. So I've been bitten by the creativity bug. My wonderful hubby bought me a Bamboo for Christmas so I could make graphics. I've just now gotten around to learning how to use it with my oldest daughter's help of course. I have been wanting to get a new Word Wall with my Hollywood theme but can never find one I like so I made my own. I'm offering it for free in my TPT store. I'm having fun making things and if others want them then I am happy to share. Hope at least one of you can use this.

Now, what to make next...lol.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! The Hollywood theme is fun to do-so many different things you can use to decorate.
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very fun, thanks for sharing.

    Jill
    Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're busy!!! So cute!!!! Thanks for sharing;)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete