Monday, July 1, 2013

Vacation Mode

Such a weird feeling this summer. Normally I'm all over the blogs, making things, shopping, etc and basically getting ready for next school year. This summer, I'm totally in vacation mode. Don't get me wrong, I have done a little shopping for school but overall, I can't get motivated. I think this past school year took so much out of me that I'm still recovering. I feel a little guilty but at the same time it feels good. I took a mini vacation this weekend to the Keys with my family mostly because we wanted cuban food from El Siboney, cafe con leche from 5 Brothers' Grocery and sandals from Kino. Next week we will be heading to our favorite resort just about an hour down the road at the Hyatt Coconut Plantation. I guess after that I will have to kick it into high gear because I head back to work July 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment