Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Made It

I'm linking up with Tara again at 4th Grade Frolics. This week I was hoping to get my main project done but so far it's on hold until hubby can get his chop saw from our Pastor's house. In the meantime, I have been working tirelessly on my computer making new things. I made a movie film graphic that I am really enjoying, in fact I am using it to start a new blog. So there's my first creation, my new blog which is geared for Kindergarten. I just felt that this blog was going nowhere and I needed a new start and vision so hopefully, you will all head over there and follow me. It's a work in progress but I'm trying to make it completely me so it will evolve as I learn to make more graphics. Since my classroom has a Hollywood theme, I thought it would be fun to call it Hooray for Kindergarten. On the Hollywood theme I have also made schedule cards. Wish that I could share them with you but since I don't have the rights to distribute Thistle Girl (yet) I am unable. But this is what they look like.

That's all for this blog. The remaining projects will have to be shared on my new blog later. I'm heading into my classroom tomorrow so I will have to finish tomorrow afternoon (hopefully).

1 comment:

  1. Your schedule signs are so cute!

    Jessica
    www.wildandfuninprek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete