Saturday, September 24, 2011

WOW! Finally Back and Adding On

I just realized that it's been just over 3 weeks since I have posted to my blog. I'm not even sure where the time has gone but I do know that I'm exhausted. Starting Monday, I am a co-teach class. My new roommate starts on Monday. We finally got to meet Friday after school. I thought it might be a good idea instead of her walking in cold on Monday. I think we are going to get along great. I think she's just happy to have a home school as this will be her 4th school since school started in August. We will share 25 children, 21 K students and 4 First graders. I'm really excited to start this new venture. I tend to be more creative and venturous when there is someone there to help. I was also able to adjust my schedule so that my 5 speech kids weren't missing math during the week. Things are starting to look up. Now hopefully, I will be able to keep up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment